Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is little more than a placeholder for The Conan Chronicles: Volume 2: The Hour of the Dragon. You can help Conan Wiki by expanding it.
- "Map of the Hyborian Age" by Dave Senior, based on a map prepared by Robert E. Howard
- "Notes on Various Peoples of the Hyborian Age" • article
- Red Nails
- "Jewels of Gwahlur"
- Beyond the Black River
- The Black Stranger
- "Wolves Beyond the Border" • draft
- "The Phoenix on the Sword"
- "The Scarlet Citadel"
- The Hour of the Dragon
- "Cimmeria" • poem
- "Robert E. Howard and Conan: The Final Years" (afterword) by Stephen Jones
Publication history Edit
- The Conan Chronicles: Volume 2: The Hour of the Dragon (collection) • Robert E. Howard • edited by Stephen Jones • Gollancz 2001 pb 640pp ISBN 1-85798-747-0 • £7.99 • Volume 16 in the Fantasy Masterworks series
- Miskatonic University Library Periodical Reading Room - Weird Tales • anon.
- The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998) • Charles N. Brown & William G. Contento
- The Encyclopedia of Fantasy • edited by John Clute and John Grant • Orbit 1997 ISBN 1857233689
- Robert E. Howard :Short Story Bibliography • Robert E. Howard : UK Publications • Ian Davy
- Howard Works: Robert E. Howard Bibliography • Paul Herman and Todd A. Woods • winner of The 2004 Stygian Award for best REH-related website
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Bruce L. Precourt
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Expanded, edited, and reformatted by William Galen Gray et al.
- The Hyborian Age of Conan the Barbarian • Dale Rippke
- Robert E. Howard – Bibliography (Alphabetical) • Al von Ruff (isfdb)
- The Barbarian Keep • Edward A. Waterman
- International Superheroes: Conan • "Loki"