|Savage Sword of Conan #89|
|Title:||"Gamesmen of Asgalun"|
"Rite of Blood"
Gamesmen of AsgalunEdit
Rite of BloodEdit
- Writer: Michael Fleisher
- Penciller: Mary Wilshire
- Inker: Armando Gil
- Conan (First chronological appearance; next chronological appearance in second story of SSOC-203). Conan is 12 years old.
- Gurneg, Naro (First appearance for both; both die in this issue). Vanir.
- Brule (First appearance; no further appearances to date). Cimmerian.
- Corim and Greshan (First appearance for both; next chronological appearance in first story of SSOC-227). Conan's parents.
- Conan's Cimmerian village
- The fourteenth of Azulon
Two Vanir plot to attack Conan's village on a feast day. A village bully, Brule, browbeats Conan into walking outside the village where a ghost supposedly exists. Conan instead encounteers the two Vanir and manages to trick one into falling into thin ice and the other into being mauled by a bear. Conan takes a dagger he retrieved from the Vanir back into town and confronts Brule with proof of his bravery.
|Savage Sword of Conan #89||Next Appearance:|
Savage Sword of Conan #203
- Conan Saga 77
|Savage Sword of Conan|
Savage Sword of Conan #88
|Savage Sword of Conan #89||Next Issue:|
Savage Sword of Conan #90