This article is little more than a placeholder for Conan the Warlord. You can help Conan Wiki by expanding it.
In the ancient land of Nemedia, Conan of Cimmeria agrees to impersonate Baron Einharson's son and heir in order to escape a foul prison cell -- at least until he can escape completely, with a pouch full of gold. Calissa, the Baron's sensuous daughter, has other plans for Conan, as does Evadne, the voluptuous rebel maiden. Palace intrigues swirl -- poison in the cup and the assassin's dagger in the dark -- and Conan must lead the army of Dinander against the Cult of the Snake, the demon which burns and slays all whom it does not convert to half-serpent slaves of an ancient evil. In mouldering tombs the dead Lords of Einharson stir, and rise to strike down any who would threaten their line.
- Prologue: The Skeleton Troop
- 1. The Dance of the Cubs
- 2. The Manse
- 3. The Schooling
- 4. The Shrine in the Crypt
- Interlude: The Plain of Smokes
- 5. Sword and Lash
- 6. Nectar and Poison
- 7. Favian's Ride
- 8. River of Blood
- 9. Death's Eager Bride
- 10. Succession by Steel
- 11. The Warlords
- 12. Milord Barbarian
- 13. The March into Hell
- 14. Dawn of Blood
- 15. The Thousand-Tongued Serpent
- 16. The Head of the Serpent
- 17. Homecoming
- 18. The Sword of Einhar
- Epilogue: The Chariot
- We don't have a complete list of locations for Conan the Warlord. You can help Conan Wiki by adding to this list.
- Miskatonic University Library Periodical Reading Room - Weird Tales • anon.
- The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998) • Charles N. Brown & William G. Contento
- The Encyclopedia of Fantasy • edited by John Clute and John Grant • Orbit 1997 ISBN 1857233689
- Robert E. Howard :Short Story Bibliography • Robert E. Howard : UK Publications • Ian Davy
- Howard Works: Robert E. Howard Bibliography • Paul Herman and Todd A. Woods • winner of The 2004 Stygian Award for best REH-related website
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Bruce L. Precourt
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Expanded, edited, and reformatted by William Galen Gray et al.
- The Hyborian Age of Conan the Barbarian • Dale Rippke
- Robert E. Howard – Bibliography (Alphabetical) • Al von Ruff (isfdb)
- The Barbarian Keep • Edward A. Waterman
- International Superheroes: Conan • "Loki"