Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Foreward by Gary Gianni
- Introduction by Rusty Burke
- The People of the Black Circle
- The Hour of the Dragon
- "A Witch Shall Be Born"
- Untitled Synopsis (The People of the Black Circle)
- "The Story Thus Far…"
- Untitled Synopsis: "Amalric, a son of a nobleman of the great house of Valerus, ..." ["Drums of Tombalku"]
- Untitled Draft: "Three men squatted beside the water hole, beneath the sunset sky..." ["Drums of Tombalku"]
- Untitled Synopsis (The Hour of the Dragon)
- Notes on The Hour of the Dragon
- Untitled Synopsis ("A Witch Shall Be Born")
- "Hyborian Genesis Part II" Notes on the Creation of the Conan Stories by Patrice Louinet
- Notes on the Conan Typescripts and the Chronology by Patrice Louinet
- Notes on the Original Howard Texts
Publication details Edit
- Conan of Cimmeria: Volume Two (1934) (collection) • Robert E. Howard • edited by Patrice Louinet • series editor Rusty Burke • illustrated by Gary Gianni • Wandering Star 2004 hc 384pp ISBN 0-9546822-0-3 Limited Edition
- The Bloody Crown of Conan (collection) • Robert E. Howard • edited by Patrice Louinet • series editor Rusty Burke • illustrated by Gary Gianni • Del Rey 2005 pb ISBN 0-345-46152-5
- Miskatonic University Library Periodical Reading Room - Weird Tales • anon.
- The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998) • Charles N. Brown & William G. Contento
- The Encyclopedia of Fantasy • edited by John Clute and John Grant • Orbit 1997 ISBN 1857233689
- Robert E. Howard :Short Story Bibliography • Robert E. Howard : UK Publications • Ian Davy
- Howard Works: Robert E. Howard Bibliography • Paul Herman and Todd A. Woods • winner of The 2004 Stygian Award for best REH-related website
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Bruce L. Precourt
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Expanded, edited, and reformatted by William Galen Gray et al.
- The Hyborian Age of Conan the Barbarian • Dale Rippke
- Robert E. Howard – Bibliography (Alphabetical) • Al von Ruff (isfdb)
- The Barbarian Keep • Edward A. Waterman
- International Superheroes: Conan • "Loki"