Berkley Books is a U.S. publisher, a paperback imprint of Penguin Group (USA).
Conan: 1977 Edit
- The Hour of the Dragon (novel) • Robert E. Howard • edited by Karl Edward Wagner • August 1977
- The People of the Black Circle (collection) • Robert E. Howard • edited by Karl Edward Wagner • September 1977
- Red Nails (collection) • Robert E. Howard • edited by Karl Edward Wagner • October 1977
Hard-cover editions were published by the Putnam imprint.
- Miskatonic University Library Periodical Reading Room - Weird Tales • anon.
- The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998) • Charles N. Brown & William G. Contento
- The Encyclopedia of Fantasy • edited by John Clute and John Grant • Orbit 1997 ISBN 1857233689
- Robert E. Howard :Short Story Bibliography • Robert E. Howard : UK Publications • Ian Davy
- Howard Works: Robert E. Howard Bibliography • Paul Herman and Todd A. Woods • winner of The 2004 Stygian Award for best REH-related website
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Bruce L. Precourt
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Expanded, edited, and reformatted by William Galen Gray et al.
- The Hyborian Age of Conan the Barbarian • Dale Rippke
- Robert E. Howard – Bibliography (Alphabetical) • Al von Ruff (isfdb)
- The Barbarian Keep • Edward A. Waterman
- International Superheroes: Conan • "Loki"