Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Berkley Books is a U.S. publisher, a paperback imprint of Penguin Group (USA).
Conan: 1977 Edit
- The Hour of the Dragon (novel) • Robert E. Howard • edited by Karl Edward Wagner • August 1977
- The People of the Black Circle (collection) • Robert E. Howard • edited by Karl Edward Wagner • September 1977
- Red Nails (collection) • Robert E. Howard • edited by Karl Edward Wagner • October 1977
Hard-cover editions were published by the Putnam imprint.
- Miskatonic University Library Periodical Reading Room - Weird Tales • anon.
- The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998) • Charles N. Brown & William G. Contento
- The Encyclopedia of Fantasy • edited by John Clute and John Grant • Orbit 1997 ISBN 1857233689
- Robert E. Howard :Short Story Bibliography • Robert E. Howard : UK Publications • Ian Davy
- Howard Works: Robert E. Howard Bibliography • Paul Herman and Todd A. Woods • winner of The 2004 Stygian Award for best REH-related website
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Bruce L. Precourt
- A Complete Conan Bibliography • Expanded, edited, and reformatted by William Galen Gray et al.
- The Hyborian Age of Conan the Barbarian • Dale Rippke
- Robert E. Howard – Bibliography (Alphabetical) • Al von Ruff (isfdb)
- The Barbarian Keep • Edward A. Waterman
- International Superheroes: Conan • "Loki"